- Indian External Affairs Ministry announced on February 13, 2020 that the Pravasi Bhartiya Kendra has been renamed as Sushma Swaraj Bhawan to commemorate the late leader’s invaluable service to Indian diplomacy.
- INS Shivaji was presented with the President’s Colour by President Ram Nath Kovind on February 13, 2020. The President’s colour is the highest honour bestowed upon any Indian Military unit.
- The Maharashtra cabinet has approved a five-day working week plan for all government employees.
- Manipur’s Chief Minister N Biren Singh launched ‘Anganphou Hunba’ programme on February 13, 2020. The state government has prepared a 260-crore rupee project to provide irrigation water to places having adequate arable land and large number of farmers.
- World Radio Day is observed every year on February 13 across the globe. This day highlights importance and value of radio. It was first celebrated by the UNESCO on February 13, 2012.
- National Women’s Day is celebrated every year on February 13 in India. It is celebrated on the occasion of Sarojini Naidu’s birthday. This year, India is observing her 141st birth anniversary.
- The Guinness World Records recently announced Chitetsu Watanabe, a Japanese man, as the oldest living man on the earth. His age is 112 years and 344 days as of February 12. He was born on March 5, 1907, in Niigata, Japan.
- World’s biggest cricket stadium is under construction at Motera, Gujarat. It will be known as Sardar Patel Cricket Stadium. Till date, Melbourne Cricket Stadium is considered as the largest cricket stadium in the world.
- Chief national badminton coach Pullela Gopichand has received an honourable mention in the male category of the prestigious 2019 International Olympic Committee’s Coaches Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition of role he played in the development of the game in the country.
- Taking a cue from Nagaland’s world famous annual Hornbill Festival, Tripura government for the first time to hold two-day Hornbill Festival with twin goal – conservation of the striking forest bird “Hornbill” and to boost the livelihood of the people through tourism.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|