1. All 13 people on board the AN-32 aircraft which crashed in Arunachal Pradesh are dead, the IAF said after a team of rescuers searched the wreckage of the plane in a heavily forested mountainous terrain.
2. Rishabh Pant, the young Indian wicketkeeper-batsman who was initially left out from the 15-member World Cup squad, is being flown in as a cover for injured Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan.
3. Malaysian Badminton star Lee Chong Wei announced his retirement on June 13, 2019, ending a career that was marked by 348 weeks as world number one. The 36-year-old was diagnosed with early-stage nose cancer last year and after intensive treatment in Taiwan.
4. The United Arab Emirates and Germany have reaffirmed their joint commitment to fight against terrorism and violent extremism, in all its forms, at both regional and international levels in a joint statement issued on June 12, 2019.
5. Despite weather playing a spoilsport in Trent Bridge, Team India is all set for its clash against New Zealand, the clash of the two unbeaten teams in ICC World Cup 2019.
6. Kassyam-Jomart Tokayev was sworn in as the new President of Kazakhstan on June 12, 2019, at the Palace of Independence in the capital, Nur-Sultan, formerly known as Astana. Tokayev swore an oath to the people of the country and officially assumed the office of President.
7. It is literally raining reptiles in the Northeast, and the latest to be discovered has a Mizo name that means rain-loving. New Zealand based journal Zootaxa has come out with the discovery of a non-venomous snake in Mizoram.
8. ISRO chief K Sivan announced that India is planning to have its own space station by 2030. He also announced that ISRO’s second spacecraft to the moon, Chandrayaan-2, will be launched on July 15 this year. The spacecraft will attempt to make its first-ever soft landing on the moon on September 5 or September 6, 52 days after its launch.
9. The Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of the Delhi police arrested vice-chairman of the Wave group Manpreet Singh Chadha alias Monty from the Indira Gandhi International airport in connection with the more than Rs. 100-crore fraud case while he was allegedly trying to escape to Phuket, Thailand.
10. Cancer-hit badminton star Lee Chong Wei announced his retirement, ending a brilliant career in which he collected a swathe of honors but never won a world or Olympic title. Lee, who spent a total of 348 weeks as world number one but lost six world and Olympic finals, wept as he called it quits months after suffering a cancer scare.
13th June 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
13th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|