1. Telangana is all set to host India’s biggest floating solar power plant with a capacity of 100 MW. The project expected to be opened in May, is being set up at Ramagundam thermal power plant reservoir near Peddapalli district.
2. IBM announced collaboration with Samagra Shiksha Uttarakhand, the Government of Uttarakhand’s education mission, to introduce the ‘IBM STEM for Girls’ program in 130 secondary and higher secondary schools across five districts in the state.
3. WE Hub, India’s first and only state-led incubator to foster and promote women entrepreneurship to start up, scale up and accelerate with global market access, announced ‘UPSurge’, a collaboration with the Australian government.
4. Country’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has topped the list of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology’s (MeitY) Digital Payment Scorecard for 3 consecutive months.
5. DBS Bank India announced its partnership with TRRAIN (Trust for Retailers & Retail Associates of India), a non-profit engaged in training and placement of youth in e-commerce & retail sectors.
6. Voters in Switzerland narrowly backed a proposal to ban full-face coverings like burqa and niqab in public places, except sites of worship. The right-wing Swiss People’s Party put across the proposal.
7. Switzerland replaced the Netherlands at the top of UNCTAD’s Business-to-Consumer E-commerce Index 2020, which ranks 152 countries on their readiness to engage in online commerce.
8. The India – Uzbekistan joint military exercise DUSTLIK II commenced in Foreign Training Node Chaubatia, Ranikhet in Uttarakhand.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|