1. India’s ‘Yogi of the Racetrack’ has won ‘Best Video’ award for the Asia & Pacific Region in the UNWTO Tourism Video Competition 2019. Yogi of the Racetrack is a short promotional film on Yoga, which was produced by the Union Ministry of Tourism.
2. Chile won the award for ‘Exceptional stories of sustainable tourism’ at the UNWTO Tourism Video Competition 2019.
3. India has begun exporting bulletproof jackets as per its own standards to over 100 countries including European nations. India is the fourth country after the US, UK and Germany to have its own national standard on the bulletproof jacket which provides 360-degree protection.
4. DDCA has unveiled a new pavilion stand at the Feroz Shah Kotla, which has been named after Indian skipper Virat Kohli in honour of his achievements. Virat Kohli recently became the most successful Indian captain in Test cricket, surpassing M S Dhoni.
5. The Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal has reintroduced odd-even scheme in Delhi. This scheme will return to Delhi’s roads from November 4 to 15. CM Arvind Kejriwal has suggested seven point measures to curb pollution in the Delhi NCR.
6. As per the report released by the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC), around seven million people have been displaced globally during January-June 2019 due to natural calamities such as floods and storms.
7. Indian Railways signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) to facilitate green initiatives in Indian Railways. The MoU is aimed at greening of railway properties.
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on September 13, 2019 inaugurated India’s second Multi-Modal Terminal (MMT) at Sahibganj in Jharkhand. The Terminal has been built over River Ganga under the Jal Marg Vikas Project.
9. It’s mission over for a robot called Fedor that Russia blasted to the International Space Station. The developers admitted that he could not replace astronauts on space walks. Fedor, or Final Experimental Demonstration Object Research, was built to assist space station astronauts.
10. Uttar Pradesh Government has announced it’s maiden Agriculture Export policy, 2019 to double the income of farmers in the state. Government aims at doubling the export of agricultural commodities by 2024 with the help of farmer producer organisations and various steps like giving incentives and promoting startups.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|