- Rajnath Singh launched the website of Aero India 2021, https://aeroindia.gov.inin Delhi. The 13th edition of Aero India-21 will be held at Air Force Station Yelahanka, Bengaluru in Karnataka from February 3 to February 7 next year.
- According to the Economic Freedom of the World: 2020 Annual Report, India’s rank dropped 26 spots from 79 to 105. Hong Kong and Singapore retain the top two positions followed by New Zealand, Switzerland, Australia, United States, Mauritius, Georgia, Canada, and Ireland.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed a pact for a USD 15-million debt financing through the subscription of non-convertible debentures for Suguna Foods, to help sustain poultry farming operations, rural livelihoods and food security in India.
- The Indian economy will contract by 9 per cent in 2020-21 as the coronavirus infections are yet to peak and the government is not providing adequate direct fiscal support, ratings agency Crisil said. It will be the highest since the 1950s.
- Domestic rating agency CARE Ratings said the country’s economy is likely to see a sharper contraction of 8-8.2 per cent in the current financial year compared to a decline of 6.4 per cent it had projected earlier.
- The EDLI scheme is a mandatory insurance cover provided to all subscribers of EPF scheme. A nominee gets a lump sum payment of up to ₹7 lakh in the event of death due to natural causes, illness or accident. All organisations covered under EPF and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 get enrolled for EDLI automatically.
- The Union Cabinet approved a policy for raising the cap on foreign direct investment (FDI) through automatic approval in the defence sector to 74% from 49% while affixing a ‘national security’ clause to it.
- UNICEF India announced Ayushmann Khurrana as its celebrity advocate for children’s rights campaign, For Every Child. He will work towards this initiative in India and joins the likes of former football star David Beckham, who works on this campaign globally.
- Karnataka and Kerala have emerged as the top performers, while Gujarat was ranked as the best performer in second edition of States’ Startup Ranking 2019, as per the results announced by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade. The states in the leader category are Maharashtra, Odisha, Rajasthan, Bihar, and Chandigarh.
- British magazine Prospect has named Kerala health minister K. K Shailaja as the ‘top thinker 2020’ in the world. K. K Shailaja, a teacher turned politician, fondly called as Shailaja teacher is the only Indian found place in the list. K.K Shailaja is followed by New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern at the second position in the Prospect list.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|