- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced extension of the lockdown till May 3, 2020. PM Modi said that the tough call was taken keeping in mind the safety and security of the citizens, while knowing its harsh impact on the economy.
- India will observe complete lockdown till May 3, 2020.Till April 20, the government will be monitoring all districts, localities, police stations, states closely to see how strictly they are implementing norms, following which it may decide on lifting certain restrictions in areas that report no new COVID-19 case.
- The United States on April 13, 2020 approved the sale of Harpoon Block II air-launched missile and torpedoes to India. The lightweight torpedoes and anti-ship missiles will be worth USD 155 million and will be integrated with the P-81 aircraft.
- At least 32 crore poor and vulnerable people have benefited from the directed benefit transfer scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan package (PMGKP) till April 13, 2020. Under the scheme, financial assistance worth about Rs 29,352 crore was transferred directly into the beneficiary accounts.
- The Ministry of Labour & Employment has set up 20 control rooms to address the plight of migrant workers and all wage-related issues amid the nation-wide lockdown.
- Former Union Minister and veteran Congress leader M V Rajasekharan passed away in a Bengaluru hospital on April 13, 2020 after prolonged illness. He was 91. He was a former member of the upper house of the Indian Parliament, the Rajya Sabha.
- The Union Government’s pan-India Agriculture trading portal e-NAM completed four years of implementation on April 14, 2020. The portal was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 21 mandis on April 14, 2016.
- Indian social reformer B.R. Ambedkar was born on April 14, 1891. Dr. Ambedkar is known for campaigning against social discrimination towards the untouchables (Dalits). Ambedkar Jayanti is observed across the world to commemorate his birth anniversary.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|