1. The United States has recommended a pause in the administration of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine after reports of potentially dangerous blood clots post-vaccination.
2. The Egyptian authorities have seized the massive ship Ever Given, which had blocked the Suez Canal for almost a week. The mega-ship has been “seized” on court orders until the vessel’s owners pay $900 million.
3. Moderna announced on April 13, 2021 informed that its vaccine is 90 percent effective six months after the second dose is administered. The company in a statement said that new results from a preclinical study of the Company’s COVID-19 variant-specific vaccine candidates showed that its variant-specific booster vaccine candidates (mRNA-1273.351 and mRNA-1273.211) increase neutralizing titers against SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern.
4. Conservative Former Banker, Guillermo Lasso was elected as the next President of Ecuador on April 11, 2021. Lasso won 52 percent of the vote in the runoff against opposition candidate Andrés Arauz, who was handpicked by leftist former President Rafael Correa. The 36-year-old conceded defeat on April 11, after which Lasso declared himself President-Elect.
5. Maharashtra Chief Minister announced a full curfew in the state on April 13, 2021, which will come into effect from 8 pm today and will remain in force till 7 am on May 1, 2021. The Chief Minister refrained from calling this a lockdown and urged people to see it as a Janta Curfew.
6. The Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) has introduced a “Luminometer” to detect the virus load on surface areas. The Luminometer will be able to show how infected the surfaces are. As per reports, the new variant of the virus is airborne.
7. Former Zimbabwe captain Heath Streak was banned from all forms of cricket for eight years on April 14, 2021 after he accepted five charges of breaching the ICC Anti-Corruption Code.
8. Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath tested positive for Covid-19 on April 14, 2021. The Chief Minister had isolated himself on April 13, 2021 after three members in his team had tested positive for coronavirus over the past few days.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|