- Delhi Police reportedly referred to August 15 as India’s Republic Day instead of Independence Day. This blunder got printed in an advisory. Following the incident, a petition was filed against Delhi Police in the Delhi High Court on August 13.
- US President Donald Trump stated recently that India and China are no longer “developing nations” and that both were taking advantage of the developing nations tag given by the World Trade Organization.
- The International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) announced on August 14, 2019 that it has provisionally suspended five Russian weightlifters, including a 2012 Olympic bronze medallist, after conducting dope tests on samples recovered from the Moscow lab.
- The UP police have banned offering namaz on roads across the state, as it causes disruption in road traffic and interrupts smooth traffic flow.
- Union Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Minister Prakash Javadekar released a music video titled ‘Watan’. It has been sung by renowned Bollywood singer Javed Ali and written by lyricist Alok Shrivastava and music composed by Dushyant.
- Google has announced Arantza Pena Popo as a winner of ‘Doodle for Google’ contest 2019. She belongs to the Georgia who won for her Doodle titled “Once You Get It, Give It Back.” Google is honored to award Arantza with a USD 30,000 college scholarship and a USD 50,000 technology award for her school.
- Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, who was part of an aerial engagement with Pakistan a day after the Balakot air strike and was later caught by Pakistan after his Mig-21 crashed on their side, is set to get Vir Chakra on Independence Day.
- World Sanskrit Divas 2019 will be observed on 15 August 2019 this year. It is celebrated every year on Shravana Purnima that is on full moon day in the month of Shravana according to the Hindu calendar.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|