- Prince Charles, heir-to-the-British throne, is on an official visit to India with a focus on sustainable markets, climate change and social finance. This is the Prince of Wales’s, heir apparent to the British throne, tenth official visit to India that will focus on boosting the ties between India and the United Kingdom.
- India will host the 19th council of heads of government of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation 2020. The first such high-level meeting of the 8-member grouping to be organised by New Delhi after its admission into the grouping in 2017.
- Industry body FICCI signed an agreement with Singapore Fintech Association (SFA) to boost cooperation for development of financial technology industry in India and the Southeast Asian country.
- President Ram Nath Kovind approved imposition of President’s rule in Maharashtra after state governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari made a recommendation to that effect, citing his unsuccessful efforts at government formation in the state.
- In an attempt to improve the sanitation on beaches and create awareness among citizens about the importance of coastal ecosystems, the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF) has launched the Swachh – Nirmal Tat Abhiyaan in Vishakhapatnam, mass cleanliness drive at 50 beaches in 10 coastal States and union territories across the country.
- Haryana government led by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has constituted an Economic Advisory Council (EAC) to promote industries in the state and address issues related to various issues and policies of economic development.
- The festival ‘Bali Yatra’ which is organised every year in memory of the rich maritime history of the state has begun in Cuttack, Odisha.
- The maiden India-US joint tri-services Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) exercise named ‘Tiger Triumph’ has began at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The Exercise is aimed to develop interoperability for conducting HADR operations.
- Suranga Bawadi, an integral part of the ancient Karez system of supplying water through subterranean tunnels built during Adil Shahi era in Vijayapura, Karnataka, is now set to get funding for restoration. A New York-based non-governmental organisation has included it in the World Monument Watch list for 2020 along with 24 other monuments from across the world.
- Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal attended the 9th BRICS trade ministers meet in Brasilia, Brazil during which he deliberated on the global economic climate with his counterparts from other member nations.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|