1. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will launch communication satellite CMS-01 aboard Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-C50) on December 17, 2020. This would be India’s 42nd Communication Satellite.
2. India, Iran and Uzbekistan held their First Trilateral Working Group Meeting on December 14, 2020 on the joint use of the strategically located Chahbahar port. The announcement regarding the meeting was made by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
3. BSNL launched the world’s first Satellite-Based Narrowband IoT (Internet of Things) Network in partnership with Skylotech India on December 10, 2020.
4. Eswatini Prime Minister Ambrose Dlamini, who had tested positive for COVID-19, passed away after being hospitalised in South Africa. He was 52. The news was confirmed by the nation’s government on December 13, 2020.
5. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation has decided to launch the ‘UNESCO-Bangladesh Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman International prize’. The prize will be launched in the field of ‘creative economy’ starting from November 2021. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was a Bangladesh politician and was also called the ‘Father of the Nation’.
6. Dr Carolina Arajuo was honoured with the Ramanujan Prize for Mathematicians for the year 2020. She is a mathematician from the Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics, Rio de Janerio.
7. The International Universal Health Coverage Day is celebrated on December 12 every year by the United Nations and by several other international organizations. The day aims to raise awareness regarding the need for strong and resilient health systems. The day’s theme this year is “Health for all: Protect Everyone.”
8. Bangladesh Foreign Minister Dr. AK Abdul Momen has informed that ‘Swadhinata Sarak’ between Bangladesh and India will be opened on March 26, 2021. While the road remains functional in India, it will be connecting through Meherpur, Mujibnagar district in Bangladesh in 2021.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|