1. Odisha has approved a proposal to implement ‘Rejuvenating Watersheds for Agricultural Resilience through Innovative Development (REWARD)’ project. REWARD envisages an expenditure of Rs 500 Cr on science-based watershed management for a period of six years starting from April 2021. Out of this, World Bank will provide loan assistance amounting Rs 350.00 Cr.
2. Pakistan’s military successfully test-fired a short range surface-to-surface ballistic missile ‘Babur’ capable of hitting land and sea targets with ‘high precision’ up to 490 kilometers (about 280 miles) away.
3. The Government of India, the Government of Chhattisgarh and the World Bank signed a $100 million project to develop sustainable production systems that allow tribal households in remote areas of Chhattisgarh to practice round-the-year production of diversified and nutritious food.
CHIRAAG – Chhattisgarh Inclusive Rural and Accelerated Agriculture Growth Project will be implemented in the southern tribal-majority region of the state where a large population is undernourished and poor.
4. World Radio Day is observed on February 13 every year to celebrate one of the oldest and most widely consumed mediums of communication. This year, the day’s theme is ‘New World, New Radio.’
5. To honor the contributions of Sarojini Naidu, 13th February is observed as National Women’s Day of India. This year is the 142nd birth anniversary of Sarojini Naidu.
6. The Indian Navy is carrying out a mega war game ‘Theatre Level Operational Readiness Exercise (TROPEX)’ involving almost all operational assets like warships, submarines and aircraft over a vast geographical expanse in the Indian Ocean Region to test the force’s combat readiness in a complex multi-dimensional scenario.
7. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) organised the Financial Literacy Week (FLW) for the year 2021. The literacy week started from February 8 and it will conclude on February 12, 2021. This year, the Financial Literacy week will focus on ‘Developing the credit discipline and encouraging availing of the credit from the formal financial institutions as it is required’.
8. The International Cricket Council (ICC) announced BYJU’S, India’s largest EdTech Company as their global partner from 2021 to 2023.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|