1. The first Meeting of the BRICS Contact Group on Economic and Trade Issues (CGETI) was held under India’s Chairmanship. The theme of BRICS this year is -“BRICS at 15: Intra BRICS Cooperation for Continuity, Consolidation, and Consensus”.
2. The Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru has India’s first dedicated Express Cargo Terminal exclusively for export and import of international couriers.
3. The Indian government appointed Dr G P Samanta as the new Chief Statistician of India (CSI). Samanta will replace 1986-batch IAS officer Dr Kshatrapati Shivaji who was holding additional charge of the post since September 2020.
4. Ambassador of India to Thailand Suchitra Durai received the prestigious King Bhumibol World Soil Day – 2020 Award of Food and Agriculture Organization on the behalf of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
5. Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution launched Mera Ration Mobile App for the benefit of those ration card holders who move to new places in search of livelihood.
6. The world’s most powerful supercomputer Fugaku is now fully developed in Japan, and the machine is available for research use.
7. National Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM) Day observed on March 10. The aim of the day is to raise awareness about the link between maternal health and diabetes nationwide, and inviting pregnant women to hospitals and clinics for free screening.
8. World Kidney Day (WKD) is celebrated every year on the second Thursday of March. This year World Kidney Day fall on 11th March. This year theme is ‘Living Well with Kidney Disease’. This year’s theme aims to focus on the measures that can be taken to live a fulfilling life with kidney disease.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|