- The apex body for direct taxes has amended over 100 forms and returns to provide for interchangeability between permanent account number (PAN) and Aadhaar number.
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel directed to form a three-member committee under the chairmanship of Principal Secretary Home Sunil Kujur to look into the matter of phone-tapping.
- Gujarat Government has given approval to the world’s first CNG terminal at Bhavnagar port. The joint venture of United Kingdom-based Foresight Group and Mumbai-based Padmanabh Mafatlal Group, will invest 1,900 crore rupees to set up a CNG terminal at Bhavnagar port.
- The Ministry of Environment has granted clearance to the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) to set up a ₹ 766-crore 2G ethanol plant in Haryana’s Panipat district. The Ethanol produced in the plant will be exclusively used to blend transportation fuels. The project also aims at doubling farmers income.
- Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan visited the UAE to participate in the Inaugural Ministerial Session of Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC).
- Indian duo of Sandeep Chaudhary and Sumit created world records on way to their gold and silver medals respectively in the F64 javelin event of the World Para Athletics Championships in Dubai, UAE.
- Top javelin thrower Sundar Singh Gurjar has claimed the second gold for India with a season best performance at the ongoing World Para Athletics Championships.
- The President of Bolivia, Evo Morales, has resigned amid turmoil following his disputed re-election last month. He has been in power for nearly 14 years. He left the post after losing the support of the army and the police.
- The Tata Literature Live! Lifetime Achievement Award for 2019 was conferred on writer, translator and film critic Shanta Gokhale. She, born in 1939 in the town of Dahanu in Maharashtra, recently published her memoir One Foot on the Ground: A Life Told Through the Body. She received the Sangeet Natak Academy Award in 2015. Poet K Satchidanandan was named the Tata Literature Live! Poet Laureate for 2019.
- Chief Justice of India Justice Ranjan Gogoi released the Assamese version of the book ‘Courts of India: Past to Present’ in Guwahati, Assam. The book has been published by the Publication division. The various chapters of the book narrate the historical events of the court.
- World Science Day for Peace and Development is an international day that highlights the important role that science has in society and is celebrated each year on November 10. It also highlights the need to engage the wider public in debates on emerging scientific issues. This year’s theme is “Open Science, leaving no one behind”.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|