- Indian boxer Manju Rani participated for the first time in this championship. She was defeated 4–1 by Ekaterina Paltseva of Russia in the final. At the same time, India has won 1 silver medal and 3 bronze medals in this competition.
- In earlier estimates, India’s growth rate for 2018-19 was 6.9% but in its recent edition of growth rate projection, the World Bank has estimated 6% of growth rate for India. As per the World Bank’s estimate, India’s growth rate in 2021 will be 6.9%.
- On this day, people raise their voice against the death penalty. The United Nations Human Rights Office has called on all countries to approve and implement a global treaty that calls for the abolition of the death penalty.
- The announcement came nearly one year after both companies announced a 50:50 joint venture for natural gas imports and retail sales. After this agreement, ‘Total’ and ‘Adani Parivar’ will own 37.4-37.4% shares. The remaining 25.2% stake will be held by common investors.
- As per the Oxfam’s latest report, labours get just Rs. 137-167 despite working for more than 12 hours every day. However, the Assam government has recently announced to raise workers’ daily wages Rs. 351 but situation has not yet improved. Assam is the biggest tea producer state.
- Over 30 million people are following Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Instagram, which is the highest number of followers of any leader in the world. Indonesia’s President Joko Widodo comes second because 25.6 million people follow him and Barack Obama comes third with 24.8 million followers.
- Mariam Thresia, a nun from Kerala, has been given the title of saint 93 years after her death. Sister Mary Thresia was given the title of Saint by St. Francis of Vatican, Pope Francis.
- Joseph Antoine Ferdinand Plateau is known for his invention ‘Phenakistoscope’. This invention, later, gave birth to the modern day cinema and moving images. He invented this device in 1832.
- Indian badminton player Lakshya Sen won the Dutch Open title 2019. He defeated Yusuke Onodera of Japan with 15-21, 21-14, 21-15. Lakshya Sen belongs to the Uttarakhand state. He is the student of Prakash Padukon Badminton Academy.
- Postpaid mobile services in 10 districts of Jammu and Kashmir resumed on October 14 afternoon. All mobile and landline services were stopped from August 5 in the valley due to security concerns in the area. Services were blocked since Article 370 was revoked.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|