- Kerala has become the first state in the country to have high-tech classrooms in all its public schools. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has declared the state public education sector completely digital on 13th October.
- India’s per capita GDP is expected to slip to 10.5 percent to $1,877 in 2020, lowest in the last four years, as per the latest World Economic Outlook. Going by this projection, India is set to slip below Bangladesh in terms of per capita GDP in 2020.
- In the wake of COVID-19 pandemic 4.4 percent is the latest IMF forecast for global growth.
The International Monetary Fund has revised its forecast for global growth to negative 4.4 percent this year, which is less severe contraction than the negative 5.2 percent it had forecasted in June 2020.
- Notified Fruits & Vegetables will be transported by Kisan Rail Trains at 50% subsidy. The Union Ministry of Food Processing Industries has decided to extend 50% subsidy on the transportation of notified fruits and vegetables through Kisan Rail Trains.
- Former J&K Chief Minister and PDP Chief Mehbooba Mufti was released from preventive detention on October 13, 2020, after over one year of preventive detention.
- Snowcaps on the mountains of Pluto are very much different from the snowcaps on the mountains of Earth. An international team led by CNRS (French National Centre for Scientific Research) scientists recently discovered that the snowcaps on the mountains of Pluto are very much different from the snowcaps on the mountains of Earth.
- World War II bomb was detonated underwater in Poland on 12th October 2020 by Polish Navy.
A large World War II bomb was detonated underwater by the Polish Navy on October 12, 2020 during a delicate operation. The bomb, nicknamed ‘Tallboy’ weighed about five tonne. It was dropped by the British Royal Air Force in an attack on a Nazi warship in 1945.
- The International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction was observed on October 13, 2020. This year, the day focuses mainly on governance, especially good disaster risk governance in terms of the number of lives saved, reduced numbers of disaster-affected people and reduced economic losses.
- India on October 13, 2020 contributed USD one million to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency to support Palestinian refugees who have been facing extreme challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|