- In Manipur, the Patriots’ Day is being observed commemorating the 1891 Anglo-Manipuri war during which many Manipuris sacrificed their lives to safeguard the independence of the State.
- The RBI Board has approved the transfer of 57,128 crore rupees as surplus to the central government for the accounting year 2019-20.
- Federal Bank, private sector bank in India, has teamed-up with Fiserv, Inc., global provider of payments and financial services technology solutions, in a bid to support the launch of the Federal Bank credit card.
- Private sector lender HDFC Bank has launched a ‘Shaurya KGC Card’ for the armed forces. The Shaurya KGC Card offers a life cover of ₹10 lakh as against ₹2 lakh for an average card. The Shaurya KGC Card will provide armed forces personnel with finance for agricultural requirements like production of crop, post-harvest maintenance and consumption needs.
- Special Olympics Bharat announced that Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has committed USD 25 million to expand Unified Champion Schools (UCS) to six countries – India, Argentina, Egypt, Pakistan, Romania and Rwanda.
- On the occasion of International Youth Day, the West Bengal government launched ‘Karma Sathi Prakalpa’ scheme under which one lakh unemployed youth would be provided soft loans and subsidies to make them self-reliant.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched `YSR Cheyutha’, a scheme for ensuring a sustainable livelihood. The initiative aims at economic empowerment and self-reliance of women.
- The Telangana government launched the Artificial intelligence for Agricultural Innovation (AI4AI) programme to boost agricultural developments. Telangana has announced the year 2020 to be the Year of AI to accelerate the adoption in various fields.
- The government said a price monitoring and resource unit (PMRU) has been set up in Karnataka under the aegis of the National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA).
- Amul Bhatt, the chairman of the committee said that the railway overbridge at Ranip will be named as Atma Nirbhar Gujarat Railway Flyover while the flyover at Income Tax will be named after late Arun Jaitley and the one at Anjali Crossroads will now be called Sushma Swaraj Bridge
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|