- An SBI research report that is published recently has sharply cut the country’s GDP growth forecast to 5 percent for FY 2019-20 from the earlier projection of 6.1 percent. It is according to Ecowrap — the report from the Economic Research Department of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Jeanine Anez, Bolivia’s opposition lawmaker and Senate second vice-president, has declared herself to be the country’s interim president, a day after ousted leader Evo Morales resigned from the presidency.
- Since 2009, November 12 has been observed as World Pneumonia Day to raise awareness about the infection. The World Health Organisation (WHO) identifies pneumonia is the single largest cause of death in children worldwide. This year’s theme is “Healthy Lungs for all”.
- World Kindness Day is celebrated annually on 13th November. It was formed in 1998, to promote kindness throughout the world. It is to highlight good deeds in the community focusing on the positive power and the common thread of kindness which binds us. The Theme of World Kindness Day 2019 is empathy, encouraging people across the globe to better understand “the pains of others” and touch their lives “positively”.
- Jammu and Kashmir Lt Governor Shri Girish Chandra Murmu dedicated the 72-metre-long Multi Cell Box Type Load Class 70 Bridge to the Nation in Rajouri. The bridge spans over Draj nallah and connected Draj Area to Tehsil Kotranka area under District Rajouri. This bridge will facilitate all weather and speedy movement of Army troops as well as locals.
- According to a report titled ‘2019 Human Development Index (HDI)’ released by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), India climbed one spot to 129 among 189 countries in the 2019 human development index.
- India, for the first time, ranks among the top 10 in this year’s Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI) released at the COP25 climate summit in Spanish capital Madrid.
- According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)’s report, worldwide arms sales rose by nearly 5% in 2018. The market is dominated by the United States.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) announced that it has achieved a key commitment to double its annual climate investments from three billion dollars in 2014, hitting a record high of more than six billion dollars in climate-related financing during 2019.
- Iron Union 12’, a joint military exercise between the ground forces of the UAE and the United States, commenced. ‘Iron Union 12′ will see the two sides take part in joint military cooperation to enhance combat and tactical capabilities.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|