- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman unveiled Rs 102 lakh crore of infrastructure projects that will be implemented in the next five years as part of the government’s spending push in the infrastructure sector.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has launched toll-free helpline numbers 1800-180-5310 and 1800-180-5312 to solve the queries of students ahead of the Board examinations that are scheduled to begin next week.
- Minister of State for Shipping (Independent Charge), Chemical, and Fertilizers, Mansukh Lal Mandaviya said that Special focus on developing inland waterways will result in four-fold cargo volume increase on Ganga, while the ‘Arth Ganga’ project will boost economic activities along its bank.
- President of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa arrived in New Delhi on a four-day visit to India. This is President Marcelo’s first visit to India. The last visit by a President of Portugal to India was in 2007.
- India and Portugal signed an MoU to develop a world-class National Maritime Heritage Complex (NMHC) at Lothal in Gujarat.
- In a bid to strengthen the startup ecosystem in the state, the Odisha government signed a memorandum of understanding with HDFC Bank Ltd.
- General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re) has received license from Bank of Russia to commence reinsurance business in Russia.
- World silver-medallist Amit Panghal has been ranked number one in the 52 kilogram category for Olympic Qualifiers, making him the first Indian pugilist in over a decade to achieve the global top position in the category.
- World-famous Ski destination Gulmarg is all set to host a five-day national winter games event from 7th March under the banner of Khelo India.
- The Indian men’s hockey team captain Manpreet Singh was named Player of the Year for 2019 by the International Hockey Federation.
- Veteran space scientist G Narayanan has been named the chairman of Indian Space Research Organisation’s newly formed commercial entity New Space India Ltd (NSIL).
- India’s pioneering feminist scholar and activist Gita Sen, has won the prestigious Dan David Prize for her expansive work in the fields of population policies, reproductive and sexual health, women’s rights, poverty, labour markets and global governance.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|