- Minister of micro, small and medium enterprises, Nitin Gadkari requested the Lok Sabha members to spread the information about “Udyam Sakhi” Portal for awareness about government schemes and to facilitate the networking of women start ups, entrepreneurs, investors, incubators, mentors, students and enterprise facilitators.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has launched three ambitious schemes Kaushal Satrang, Yuva Hub and apprenticeship scheme in Lucknow.
- The Union Cabinet has approved construction of 780 km Green National Highway Corridor project with an investment of Rs 7660 crore in partnership with the World Bank.
- In the wake of the rising misinformation around the novel coronavirus, the Government of India and The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) joined hands and roped in megastar Amitabh Bachchan to raise awareness about COVID-19.
- The Centre has sanctioned Rs365 crore for constructing a new Integrated Check Post (ICP) at Sabroom, the southernmost town in South Tripura district, about 130 km.
- Facebook India called for applications for its CSR initiative, Facebook Pragati, powered by N/Core (The/Nudge Centre for Social Innovation).
- Jaydev Unadkat led Saurashtra clinched its maiden Ranji Trophy title against Bengal in the final played at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium.
- Microsoft announced that its co-founder Bill Gates has stepped down from the company’s board of directors to dedicate more time to his philanthropic priorities including global health and education.
- Chinese smartphone brand iQOO announced the appointment of Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli as its new brand ambassador.
- Team WGSHA is proud to announce that the culinary museum in WGSHA has been listed in Limca Book of Records as India’s First Living Culinary Arts Museum.
- Sports business network, iSport Connect releasing its ‘Influential Women in Sport’ list for 2020. In this list Nita Ambani, the owner of Mumbai Indians cricket team franchise, has been named in the list of 10 most influential women in sports for 2020 alongside likes of tennis superstar Serena Williams and gymnast Simone Biles.
- Dana Zatopkova, the 1952 Olympic javelin champion and wife of four-time Olympic champion Emil Zatopek, passed away. She was 97.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|