1. Indian skipper Virat Kohli became the first-ever batsman to score 3,000 runs in T-20 International during India’s second T20I against England at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on March 14, 2021.
2. The central government on March 15, 2021 said that it has approved financial assistance worth Rs 5 lakh each for the families of the journalists who died due to COVID-19.
3. An international team of scientists, during the search for an origin of Coronavirus, have found 24 previously unknown bat coronaviruses. Out of 24, 4 of the bat coronaviruses that are related to the strain that causes COVID-19 have been found within a 4 km radius in south western China.
4. The Minister of Science & Technology, Earth Sciences Dr. Harsh Vardhan inaugurated the Centre for Advanced Radiation Shielding and Geopolymeric Materials and Analytical High-Resolution Transmission Electron Microscope Laboratory during his visit to CSIR-AMPRI in Bhopal on March 13, 2021.
5. The United States International Development Finance Corporation- DFC announced that it will be supporting Biological E’s efforts of producing 1 billion doses of Coronavirus vaccines by the end of the year 2022.
6. Bhavani Devi created history on March 14, 2021 by becoming the first Indian fencer to qualify for the Olympics. The 27-year-old reserved her spot in the Tokyo Olympics through the Adjusted Official Ranking (AOR) method.
7. The Jammu & Kashmir Administrative Council under the leadership of Lt. Governor Manoj Sinha has given approval to the proposal of the Housing and Urban Development Department. The proposal called for providing interest-free loans up to Rs. 2 lakh to the urban houseless economically weaker section beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Urban’s Beneficiary Led Construction- BLC component.
8. The 63rd annual Grammy Awards were presented at the Los Angeles Convention Center on March 15, 2021. Billie Eilish became the first solo artist to win the record of the year award at Grammys for two years in a row and Beyoncé created history by becoming the most-awarded woman in the history of Grammys with 28 wins.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|