- Haryana Chief Minister (CM), Manohar Lal Khattar has virtually unveiled ‘Project Air Care’ to combat rising Air Pollution in Gurgaon. 65 Wing Augmentation Air Purifying Units (WAYU) would be set up at areas with high Air Quality Indices (AQI) in Gurgaon to improve the air quality. The Air Purifiers have been developed by CSIR-NEERI (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute), IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay. The project is a result of a public-private partnership between Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority (GMDA) and GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) Consumer Healthcare.
- India’s first Sandalwood Museum is being established in Aranya Bhavan in Ashokapuram, Mysuru- Karnataka. The museum is set up by the Regional Forest Department to educate farmers about the significance of cultivation of sandalwood. This will also provide technical support, information on the availability of saplings, marketing facilities, pest control measures, incentives and schemes provided for sandalwood growers by the government.
- World Diabetes Day is observed on 14th November every year. The campaign aims to raise awareness around the crucial role that nurses play in supporting people living with diabetes. The theme for World Diabetes Day 2020 is “The Nurse and Diabetes.” In 2007 General Assembly adopted resolution 61/225 designating 14 November as World Diabetes Day. The document recognized “the urgent need to pursue multilateral efforts to promote and improve human health, and provide access to treatment and health-care education.”
- The legendary Bengali actor and Dadasaheb Phalke award recipient Soumitra Chatterjee passed away on 15thn November in Kolkata. He became famously known after his collaborations with Oscar-winning film director Satyajit Ray, with whom he worked in fourteen films. He had won a number of awards in home and abroad. Soumitra Chatterjee was awarded the Padma Bhushan by the Government of India in 2004, Dadasaheb Phalke Award, India’s highest award for cinema, in 2012. In 1999 Soumitra Chattopadhyay became the first Indian film personality to be conferred with the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres, France’s highest award for artists.
- Newly appointed Chief Information Commissioner of India, Shri Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha today called on Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space Dr Jitendra Singh. Shri Sinha, who retired as High Commissioner of India to the United Kingdom before being appointed as Information Commissioner from where he has been elevated to the present post of Chief Information Commissioner of India, happens to be the son of Late Lieutenant General S. K. Sinha, former Governor of Jammu & Kashmir and Assam, and former Vice Chief of the Army Staff.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will unveil the “Statue of Peace” in Rajasthan’s Pali district via video-conferencing on Monday 16th November to mark the 151st birth anniversary celebrations of Jain monk Acharya Shree Vijay Vallabh Surishwer Ji Maharaj. The 151-inch-tall statue is made of “ashtadhatu” (eight metals with copper being the major constituent) and is being installed at the Vijay Vallabh Sadhana Kendra, Jetpura, in Rajasthan’s Pali.
- Jharkhand- the land of forests is celebrating its 19th year of constitution on November 15. The State celebrates its foundation day on the occasion of the birth anniversary of tribal leader Birsa Munda also known as Bhagwan Birsa who played a vital role in India’s struggle for freedom. The programme for the Statehood Day will commence at 9 am by paying a floral tribute at the mausoleum of Bhagwan Birsa Munda located at Kokar. Governor Droupadi Murmu along with Chief Minister Raghubar Das will pay their tributes to the tribal leader.
- Online program organize by the Kerala State Council for Child Welfare. Online education has provided students a good opportunity to gain new skills, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has said, adding that it is especially true for older children. “Such knowledge will be very beneficial for them in future,” the Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|