- India has been re-elected as the President of the International Solar Alliance (ISA).
- France was elected as the Co-President at the virtual meeting of ISA’s Third Assembly. Both nations have been elected for a period of two years.
- Bangladesh backed out from co-financing Coronavirus vaccine being developed by the Chinese company Sinovac Biotech.
Bangladesh has turned down the request to co-finance the phase 3 trial of the Coronavirus vaccine being developed by the Chinese company Sinovac Biotech. Bangladesh Health Minister Zahid Maleque said that co-financing was not in the agreement and the company never asked for money when they approached the Bangladesh government. He stated that Sinovac had agreed to bear all expenses and give 1.10 lakh free vaccines to the country.
- October 15th, 2020 is observed as International Day of Rural Women.
The International Day of Rural Women was October 15, 2020. The day recognizes the critical role and contribution of rural women, including indigenous women, in enhancing agricultural and rural development, improving food security and eradicating rural poverty.
- The Ministry of AYUSH has launched the Jan Andolan Campaign on COVID-19.
- This Andolan is regarding “Public Health Response to COVID-19: Campaign for COVID-Appropriate Behaviour” which has been launched by Prime Minister.
- Saudi Arabia failed to get elected to the UN Human Rights Council during this year’s elections conducted on October 12, 2020.
- Though Saudi Arabia has also been criticized for its human rights record, its defeat was a surprise as it had received 152 votes in the 2016 elections when it was last elected.
- China got the lowest votes among all countries elected to UN General Assembly.
China received 139 votes in the UN General Assembly voting and will be serving at the council along with Nepal, Pakistan and Uzbekistan. However, its number of votes has gone down, in comparison to its 180 votes in 2016.
- To commemorate the long-standing relation of India with FAO PM Narendra Modi will be releasing a commemorative coin of Rs. 75/- on 16th October 2020.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be releasing a commemorative coin of Rs. 75 denomination on October 16, 2020, on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
- India contributed USD 1 million to United Nations Relief and Works Agency for the Palestinian refugees on October 14, 2020.
The Indian government on October 14, 2020, contributed USD 1 million to United Nations Relief and Works Agency for the Palestinian refugees in the Near East.
- India is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of generic medicines across the world.
- Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers Shri DV Sadananda Gowda has said India is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of generic medicines across the world. During initial phase, he said, HCQ and Azithromycin was identified as one of medicines under treatment protocol for covid-19 in emergency cases. Referring to India supplying these medicines to more than 120 countries across the world; he underlined that India thereby earned the reputation of reliable supplier of medicines.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|