- On September 11, 2019, Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi launched National Animal Disease Control Programme (NADCP) in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh in the presence of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Mathura Member of Parliament (MP) Hema Malini.
- National Animal Disease Control Programme (NADCP) aims to control the Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) and Brucellosis in the livestock by 2025 and eradicate them by 2030. The cost of the project, funded entirely by the government, is Rs 12,652 crores for a period of five years till 2024.
- The 22nd session of the United Nations (UN) Committee on Convention on Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) was held at the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), Geneva, Switzerland from September 2-3, 2019.
- Indian delegation was led by Mrs. Shakuntala D. Gamlin, Secretary, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD).UN Committee on CRPD took up India’s First Country Report for consideration. Secretary of DEPwD highlighted on enactment of the Comprehensive Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPWD) Act, 2016, launch of Accessible India Campaign, establishment of National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation (NIMHR) , establishment of Centre for Disability Sports, achievements in distribution of aids and assistive devices, etc while speaking in the different initiatives taken by the Indian Government.
- On September 9, 2019, the first meeting of the Apex Committee for DefExpo 2020 was held in New Delhi. It was chaired by the Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh and it was also attended by Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath. DefExpo India 2020 Brochure was released during the meeting. A MoU was signed between the officials of the Ministry of Defence and Uttar Pradesh Government highlighting the roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
- 11th edition of DefExpo will be held for the first time in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh from February 05 – 08, 2020 with the theme ‘Digital Transformation of Defence’.
- The Department of Promotion and Industry and Internal Trade(DPITT) under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry launched ‘Swachhta hi Sewa 2019′ campaign on September 11, 2019 as part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call to action against plastic waste from industrial estates, parks and other areas by all states and Union Territories(UT). The theme of the campaign is Plastic Waste Management.
- On September 10, 2019 the Madhya Pradesh (MP) govt. announced to launch online service for cow adoption and shed provisions under the MP Govt’s initiative “Project Gaushala”at Gaushalas (cow shelters). In this project a cow can be adopted for a minimum period of 15days.
- According to a report published in the Lancet journal, India is ranked fourth in Global Malaria Cases in 2017. India has 4% of the cases worldwide behind the African countries Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo and Mozambique.
- On September 10, 2019, Thailand became the first Asian nation to unveil plain cigarette packaging to reduce the appeal of smoking and complied with the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) guidelines. Australia became the first country to require tobacco products to be sold without colourful brand logos in 2012 and other European countries including France, Hungary and the United Kingdom have also followed the same path.
- On September 10, 2019, New York-based media watchdog “Committee to Protect Journalists” (CPJ) released “10 Most Censored Countries list” that have high press censorship. The list was topped by East African country Eritrea that shut all independent media in 2001and has only 1% of the country’s population in internet penetration. The country was also labeled as “the worst jailer of journalists in sub-Saharan Africa,” in the report as it has jailed nearly 16 journalists in the country since December 2018. Eritrea is followed by North Korea and Turkmenistan in the second and third place respectively.
- 7th Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) meeting of the 10members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations(ASEAN) countries and its 6 Free Trade Agreement (FTA) partners held in Bangkok, Thailand from September 8-10, 2019. Along with this meeting, the 16th ASEAN India Economic Ministers (AEM) meeting and the 7th East Asia Economic Ministers Summit held at the same place.
- Commerce & Industry and Railways minister Shri Piyush Goyal attended the 7th Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) meeting of the 10members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries and its 6 Free Trade Agreement (FTA) partners in Bangkok, Thailand from September 8-10, 2019. Along with this meeting, he also attended the 16th ASEAN India Economic Ministers (AEM) meeting and the 7th East Asia Economic Ministers Summit held at the same place.
- C stands for Capital. The full form of ECF is Economic Capital Framework (ECF).
- An internal group of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will frame a formal mechanism to assess the adequacy of its foreign exchange (forex) reserves. RBI had recently adapted the fresh Economic Capital Framework (ECF) as recommended by Bimal Jalan Committee on ECF which noted that RBI’s forex reserves in 2008 were higher than India’s external debt.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|