- Niti Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) in collaboration with IT industry body Nasscom launched an artificial intelligence-based module for school students to empower youngest minds and drive innovations in the country to the next level.
- The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) and National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) have launched a Flood Early Warning System (FEWS) for Guwahati to alert local authorities about flash floods and/or heavy rainfall.
- The National Stock Exchange (NSE) announced the launch of a digital learning platform for investor education. The platform, an online investor education resource centre, has been developed jointly by NSE Investor Protection Fund Trust and IIM Bangalore.
- The Delhi government, in a bid to enhance road safety in the national capital signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Bloomberg Philanthropies, joining30 world cities in the initiative for global road safety.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar, said it has developed a first-of-its-kind UVGI-based room disinfection device ‘UVSAFE’, which harnesses the germicidal effects of UV-C radiations to inactivate viruses and bacteria including corona viruses.
- State Bank of India (SBI) has introduced “KCC (Kisan Credit Card) Review option” on its digital agricultural solution platform, YONO Krishi, to enable farmers to access their KCC limit in four clicks.
- Some 43 percent of schools worldwide entered the COVID-19 pandemic lacking basic soap-and-water hand-washing facilities, the UN said, deeming it a key condition for schools to reopen safely.
The World Health Organization (WHO) and the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) said that 818 million children were affected, putting them at increased risk of being infected with COVID-19 and other transmittable diseases.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the National Digital Health Mission (NDHM). Every Indian will have an Aadhaar like ID card containing all relevant information about his/her medical conditions and treatments and tests.
- According to the ranking of the states released by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Odisha has retained its top position in implementation of the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme.
- In Tamil Nadu, the webinar on New Education Policy organized by the Rural Outreach Bureau, Government of India in Thanjavoor, emphasized the fact that the policy primarily aims at ensuring 100 per cent gross enrolment in schools by 2030.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|