- The Indian Railways South Central Railways (SCR) zone has become the first zonal railway in the country to have functional “energy neutral” railway stations on the network.
- Arvind Kejriwal, who spearheaded the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) to another resounding victory in the assembly elections of Delhi by winning 62 seats out of 70 against the BJP led juggernaut, will take oath as the chief minister of New Delhi.
- Apiary on Wheels’, a unique concept designed by KVIC for the easy upkeep and migration of Bee Boxes having live Bee colonies, was flagged off by the Union Minister of MSME Shri Nitin Gadkari in Delhi.
- The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) with the Ministry of Women and Child Development (MoWCD) will host the first National Organic Food Festival in New Delhi.
- Ahead of Valentine’s Day, ‘Pyaar ka Paudha’ (a plant of love) campaign has been launched by the Bihar government’s Department of Environment and Forest in Patna, to encourage the practice of planting trees in the state.
- Union Minister for Railways Piyush Goyal said the first phase of East-West Metro corridor connecting Sector V with Salt Lake Stadium is dedicated to freedom fighter Sarojini Naidu on her birth anniversary.
- The 43rd session of the governing council of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) was held in Rome with the theme “Investing in sustainable food systems to end hunger by 2030″.
- Global telecom industry body GSM Association has decided to cancel the 2020 edition of the sector’s largest event Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2020 due to health safety concerns around novel coronavirus outbreak.
- The fifth edition of exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior 2020’ between the armies of India and the United Kingdom commenced at Salisbury Plains, the United Kingdom.
- Markets regulator Sebi has constituted a committee which will suggest on policy matters pertaining to development of municipal debt securities and facilitate municipalities for issuance of such bonds.
- The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports is set to organise the first-ever Khelo India Winter Games in the Union Territory of Ladakh in the third week of February and in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir in the first week of March.
- As per the Forbes’ Real Time Billionaires’ Index, Avenue Super marts, which is doing business as D-Mart, founder Radhakishan Damani has now become the second richest Indian with a net worth of 17.8 billion $, after Reliance Industries ltd chairman Mukesh Ambani.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|