- The provisions of the Citizenship Amendment Act have come into force from 10th January 2020, according to a gazette notification.
- Census exercise India-2021 to begin on 1st April 2020 and will end on 30th of September 2020. Census India-2021 will be conducted through a mobile phone application.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stated that five iconic museums of the country will be made of international standards. This project will start from the Indian Museum of Kolkata, one of the oldest museums in the world.
- Indian Railways is in the process of installing Internet Protocol (IP) based Video Surveillance System (VSS) at stations to enhance security. Railway Board of India has approved works for provision of Video Surveillance System covering 983 stations over Indian Railways under Nirbhaya funds. Railway Board has allocated ₹250 cr for the project.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurated the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) to fight cyber crimes and the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal (www.cybercrime.gov.in) through which people can report cyber crimes online.
- As a part of its 5T initiative, Odisha government has decided to set up an administrative framework to bring more transparency and expedite the promotion process of government employees in the state along with holding ‘promotion adalats’ to hear grievances
- The famous chariot festival of the Suchindram Thanumalayan Temple in Tamilnadu has begun. This 17th-century temple is famous for its architectural grandeur.
- India has dropped 10 places to 84 in the latest update of the Henley Passport Index, sharing the spot with tiny countries like Mauritania and Tajikistan.
- India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier Vikrant is currently under phase-3 which involves setting to work of machinery and other equipment and to be commissioned by early 2021 in Indian Navy.
- The Finance Ministry said that the amnesty scheme, recommended by the GST council in the 38th meeting, has been extended from January 10 to January 17.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|