- World Diabetes day is celebrated on 14th November. Its aim is to create awareness among people about diabetes. The theme of World Diabetes Day 2020 is “The Nurse & Diabetes”. The first World Diabetes Day was celebrated in the year 1991. Diabetes occurs due to reduced insulin secretion by the pancreas in the body.
- Britain’s Formula-1 driver Mercedes team has won the Turkish Grand Prix title. This is Hamilton’s 7th world championship title and he has also equaled Germany’s veteran Michael Schumacher’s record of winning the World Championship title the most times. This is Hamilton’s 10th win of the season.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) said that it has approved the issuance of 10 years Golden Visa to more professionals. This includes PhD degree holders, physicians, Engineers and some special graduates of Universities. The UAE issues golden visas to the talented people to settle in the Gulf and help them in nation building. Golden visas will also be given to special degree holders, including experts in fields such as artificial intelligence and epidemiology.
- National Press Day is celebrated every year on 16th November. This day marks the presence of an independent and responsible press in India. In India the press has been called ‘Moral Watch Dog’. National Press Day provides an opportunity to rededicate itself to the purpose of empowering journalists. The First Press Commission envisioned a Press Council to protect the freedom of the press in India and set a high standard in journalism.
- US President Donald Trump has signed an executive order prohibiting US investment in 31 Chinese military owns or controls these companies. According to this order, the purchase of securities investing in any form in companies of People’s Liberation Army of China has been banned.
- World Health Organization (WHO) has announced the establishment of a global traditional medicine center in India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that in the manner in which India has emerged as a global drug manufacturer, this wellness center of WHO will strengthen its credibility. PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda (ITRA) in Jamnagar, Gujarat and the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) in Jaipur via video conferencing. These institutions will take the form of the most important Ayurveda institutes of the country.
- India has provided 50 metric tons of food aid to the people of Djibouti as part of assistance to friendly countries to deal with natural disasters and the Kovid-19 epidemic. In the statement of the Ministry of External Affairs, it has been said that this step is a part of security and growth for everyone in Sagar-II. Through this, the Government of India is providing 270 metric tonnes of humanitarian aid to friendly countries in the region. Djibouti is a country in East Africa, which borders Eritrea in the north, Ethiopia in the west and south, and Somalia in the southeast.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|