1. New Zealand becomes the first country to introduce a law that will require financial firms to explain how they would manage climate-related risks and opportunities.
2. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai) notified the extension of its sandbox regulations by another two years to enable the completion of the experiment of the existing sandbox proposals and also to allow new sandbox proposals for the experiment.
3. Government think-tank Niti Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and Embassy of Denmark in India signed an agreement to jointly work towards promoting innovation and entrepreneurship among aspiring entrepreneurs.
4. The 74th British Academy Film Awards is being held over two nights for the first time. The opening night ceremony was held virtually from London’s Royal Albert Hall. Best Film: Nomadland.
5. Udhampur district of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir has bagged top position at National level for successfully implementing Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) during 2020-21.
6. Commerce & Industry Minister Piyush Goyal launched the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) India’s ‘Trade Facilitation’ mobile app to promote ease of doing business and provide quick access to information to importers/exporters.
7. Sarita Mor became the first Indian woman to win two consecutive gold medals in the Asian championships as she defended her women’s 59kg title in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Seema Bisla (50kg) and Pooja (76kg) settled for bronze medals at the continental Championship.
8. The National Fire Service Day is observed every year on April 14. The theme of National Fire Service Day 2021 is “Maintenance of Fire Safety Equipment Is Key To Mitigate Fire”.
9. Indian prodigy R Praggnanandhaa booked himself a chance to take on the very best in chess with a stunning victory in the Polgar Challenge. The 15-year-old from Chennai secured the first online title in the Julius Baer Challengers Chess Tour and a $3,000 top prize with a round to spare.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|