1. The G7 Summit 2021 will be hosted by the United Kingdom and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson had extended an invitation to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to attend the summit. PM Modi has accepted the invitation.
2. The External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar launched the Ministry’s Economic Diplomacy website on December 16, 2020. The website aims to showcase India’s economic strengths as well as sectoral and state-wise strengths.
3. Pakistani pacer Mohammad Amir confirmed his retirement from International cricket to the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on December 17, 2020.
4. San Isidro Movement, a movement by artists and activists demanding greater freedom of expression, has been gaining momentum in Cuba, a country under an authoritarian communist regime for over six decades.
5. India has been ranked at 131st place among 189 countries in Human Development Index 2020. The index is a measure of a nation’s health, standards of living and education.
6. The Human Development Index 2020 has been topped by Norway, followed by Ireland at the second position, Switzerland at third, Hongkong and Iceland both at fourth and Germany at the sixth position.
7. India and Bangladesh are all set to reopen the 55-years-old Chilahati-Haldibari rail link to enhance connectivity and transport between India and Bangladesh. The inauguration took place during a virtual bilateral summit between PM Modi and PM Sheikh Hasina on December 17, 2020. The link was cut off during the 1965 India-Pakistan War.
8. India has decided to contribute USD 1 million to the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) to ensure an atmosphere of clean sport globally.
9. The Ministry of AYUSH and Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports announced the formal recognition of Yogasana as a competitive sport at a joint press conference held by the Union Minister of State (IC) for AYUSH Shri Shripad Naik, and the Union Minister of State (IC) for Youth Affairs & Sports Shri Kiren Rijiju in New Delhi today. Yogasana will be introduced as a competitive sport in Khelo India, National and University Games
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|