1. The Arunachal Pradesh government will build a memorial to acknowledge the contributions of Major Bob Khathing, a Tangkhul Naga from Manipur, for formally bringing Tawang under India’s administrative control in 1951 when the threat from neighbouring China loomed large over the frontier state.
2. 11 states have completed the One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) reform. Tamil Nadu becomes 11th states to complete the ONORC system reform.
3. The Odisha took home the Best State and the Best Civic Agency award. Indore for its PPP Based Integrated Solid Waste Management took home the Best Municipality at Janaagraha City Governance Awards.
4. The Government of Tamil Nadu celebrates the 15th (16th on leap years) of January as Thiruvalluvar Day in the honour of the poet Thiruvalluvar, as part of the Pongal celebrations.
5. India’s first “Fire Park” has been inaugurated in Odisha’s Bhubaneswar. The Fire Park aims to spread awareness on fire safety measures.
6. The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath has announced that the government has decided to provide a financial assistance of Rs 900 per month to those farmers who are ready to keep stray cattle at their houses and provide a shelter to them.
7. In a move to help the film industry in the state, the Kerala government has decided to waive entertainment tax for cinemas from January to March 2021.
8. The President Donald Trump has declared a state of emergency in Washington, DC, citing the “emergency conditions” surrounding President – elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|