- President Ram Nath Kovind has nominated former Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi to the Rajya Sabha on March 16, 2020. Currently, there are 11 nominated members in the upper house of the Parliament. One seat was left vacant due to the retirement of senior lawyer KTS Tulsi.
- The Supreme Court on March 17, 2020 allowed women officers to take up permanent commission in the Indian Navy, stating that men and women officers should be treated equally.
- The Uttar Pradesh state government has launched Kaushal Satrang Yojana to develop the skilled manpower and to provide more employment opportunities. UP Government has sanctioned Rs. 100 crore for this scheme.
- India and Nepal have signed a MoU to construct three school buildings in Darchula, Dhanusha and Kapilavastu districts. India and Nepal have been sharing cultural, religious and social relations for a long time.
- The three institutions that have been given the status of Central University through the Bill are – Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Delhi (founded in 1970), Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Delhi (founded in 1962) and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati (established in 1961).
- The famous annual Chaitra Jatra festival was scheduled to be held on March 17, 2020 at Tara Tarini hill temple in Odisha. Now, it has been cancelled as a preventive measure to stop the spread of COVID-19 virus.
- The United States has initiated the first human trial of COVID-19 vaccine in Seattle. The trial will be carried out on 45 healthy adult volunteers, aged between 18 to 55 years, across approximately 6 weeks. The first volunteer received the vaccine on March 16.
- Bangladesh celebrated the birth centenary of its founder, Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, on March 17, 2020. He was the first President of the nation and later, he served as the Prime Minister from April 17, 1971 till his assassination on August 15, 1975.
- The government has declared face masks and hand sanitizers as essential commodities for the next 100 days. The move is aimed at stepping up efforts to boost supply and prevent hoarding of these items in its fight to check the spread of coronavirus disease.
- The Union Cabinet has approved a four per cent hike in Dearness Allowance – DA for 48 lakh Central government employees and Dearness Relief to 65 lakh pensioners. It will be effective from 1st of January this year. With this, the DA has gone up from 17 per cent to 21 per cent.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|