- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has accepted Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s invitation to be the Chief Guest at India’s Republic Day celebrations in 2020.
- Andhra Pradesh government announced that the “Sand Week” would be conducted from November 14th to 21st, to overcome sand crisis in the State.
- In a unique and heartfelt tribute to honour elephants that lost their lives to illegal trafficking, abuse and cruelty, India-based conservation charity Wildlife SOS unveiled the country’s first elephant memorial in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. The memorial symbolizes the sacrifice of these gentle giants who lost their lives while suffering brutality at the hands of humans.
- Turning a new leaf over education sector, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the ‘Nadu-Nedu’ programme which aims at transforming government schools into vibrant and competitive institutions.
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched an online registration portal to facilitate setting up of new MSME units.
- Bangladesh has topped the business bribery risk in South Asia according to the Trace Bribery Matrix. Bangladesh has the highest business bribery risk among South Asian courtiers according to the annual ranking for 200 countries. Bangladesh has been placed at 178th position among 200 countries in terms of business bribery risk. Overall, New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland presented the lowest bribery risk.
- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the merger of the BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund and the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund, under the Competition Act, 2002.
- Japanese brokerage Nomura massively cut its GDP forecast to a low 4.9 percent for the year from 5.7 percent earlier, saying the economy is going through a “deeper trough” and even a sub-par recovery is at least a year away.
- India’s economic slowdown is lasting longer than previously expected, Moody’s Investors Service said while pegging its forecast for the gross domestic product (GDP) growth at 5.6 per cent in 2019 calendar year.
- The 2019 World Kabaddi Cup will take place from December 1 to 9 and will be organised by the Punjab government. This year’s tournament will be dedicated to the 550th birth anniversary of Sikh guru, Guru Nanak Dev ji.
- Senior IAS officer Nilam Sawhney has been appointed as the Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh. She has become the first woman Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh.
- Renowned mathematician Vashishtha Narayan Singh has passed away after prolonged illness. He was 74. The 74-year-old is said to have challenged Einstein’s theory of relativity. Born on April 2, 1942, Vashishtha Narayan Singh had been suffering from schizophrenia for 40 years.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|