- The livestock population in India has increased by 4.63% from 512 million to 535 million. UP has recorded as the highest number of livestock at 67.8 million. In India 192 million Cattle and 109 million buffalos are present.
- The main objective of this day is to create awareness about the efforts being made to eradicate poverty from the world community. The International Poverty Eradication Day was announced by the United Nations on 22 October 1992.
- Argentine footballer Lionel Messi was awarded the Golden Shoe Award for the sixth time for scoring 36 goals for Barcelona. He is the first player to win this award for three consecutive years.
- The Supreme Court has kept its verdict reserved after completion of Ayodhya Case hearing. The final verdict will come after 23 days. The Supreme Court heard the Ram Janmabhoomi and Babri Masjid case on 16 October 2019 which was the 40th day of the case.
- This penalty has been imposed on SBM Bank (India) for not complying with the regulatory rules. SBM Bank (Mauritius) has been merged with SBM Bank (India).
- The ICC has accused national team batsman Sheman Anwar, Captain Mohammad Naveed and right-arm fast bowler Qadir Ahmed. Another cricketer Mehrdip Chhayakar, who took part in cricket through the Ajman League, has been accused of refusing to cooperate to the ICC.
- Through this scheme, 100 girls from 550 districts will be trained by the year 2020-2025. The qualified students will be chosen according to their marks in the exams. Girls from class 9 to 12 will be included under this scheme.
- More than one million people started following Jennifer Aniston’s Instagram account in 5 hours 16 minutes. She joined Instagram on October 16 and shared her first picture on the account.
- The chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh Pema Khandu rode a motorcycle for more than 122 kilometres to promote adventure tourism in his state. He also gave a message through this trip that Arunachal Pradesh is the safest place for biking.
- Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal announced that vehicles carrying school children (in uniform) will be exempted from the Odd-Even restrictions in Delhi that will kick in from November 4 to 15. Women who drive alone, or with a child up to 12 years old will also be exempted.
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group