- In the under- 12 Asian Tennis Team Championship 2019 held in Kazakhstan, India defeated Chinese Taipei by 2-1 in the summit clash and clinched the gold medal. The final was a tie of three matches – 2 singles and one double. India won both the singles matches but lost the doubles match. Manas Dhamme and Tamil Nadu’s Pranav Rethin won their singles matches. ii. Manas Dhamme & Arnav Paprakar lost in the doubles match. They are trained at the Adar Poonawalla Maharashtra Tennis Academy under Coach Aditya Madkekar and trainer Kaifi Afzal.
- 18th edition of World Police and Fire Games (WPFG) 2019, held at Chengdu in China from August 11-17, 2019.
- On August 17, 2019, Ashish Kapoor, an Assistant Inspector General (AIG) in Vigilance Bureau of Punjab has clinched 2 gold medals for India in both singles and doubles Tennis events during the 18th edition of World Police and Fire Games (WPFG) 2019, held at Chengdu in China from August 11-17, 2019.
- Mumbai based Kreishh Gurbaxani who is currently at the no. 2 spots in the India junior snooker rankings won the 2019 Bombay Gymkhana Youth Snooker Open title on August 14, 2019. He defeated Odisha’s Asutosh Padhy for 5-4 in the 4-hour final contest.
- New Zealand’s fast bowler Tim Southee now equaled former Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar’s record tally of sixes in Test cricket, on the first day of the Test match between Srilanka and New-Zealand that was held at Galle, Srilanka. Both Tendulkar and Southee have made 69 sixes in the Test cricket.
- On August 16, 2019, Renowned Hollywood actor Peter Fonda died at the age of 79 at his home in Los Angeles, America, due to Respiratory failure from lung cancer. Hollywood actor Peter Fonda. Born on 23 February 1940 in New York, America, Peter Fonda is best known for his role as Wyatt in 1969 movie “Easy Rider”. He was nominated for an Oscar (Academy Awards) in the Best Actor category in 1997 for his portrayal of a beekeeper in movie ‘Ulee’s Gold’. He also won the Golden Globe award for the role.
- On August 16, 2019, Triple Oscar-winning and triple BAFTA-winning animator who was best known for creating Roger Rabbit, Richard Williams, aged 86, passed away in Bristol, United Kingdom (UK). He was born in Toronto, Canada on March 19, 1933. He was best known for serving as an animation director on Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (1988) and for his unfinished feature film ‘The Thief and the Cobbler’ (1993).
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|