1. The Himalayan Seow, which was believed to be extinct, was spotted recently at Hurling village in Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh by a team of wildlife experts of Wildlife Division Spiti.
2. The Olympic Council of Asia announced on December 16, 2020, that Doha, the Capital of Qatar, will be hosting the 2030 Asian Games. Qatar beat Saudi Arabia to win the vote to host the 2030 games during the online general assembly of the council in Muscat, Oman on December 15.
3. The 2034 edition of the Asian Games will be hosted by Riyadh, Capital of Saudi Arabia. This was announced by Asia’s Olympic Council on December 16, 2020.
4. India will produce around 300 million doses of the Russian COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V in 2021. This was informed by the Head of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) Kirill Dmitriev.
5. Russia was banned on December 17, 2020 from using its name,flag and anthem at the next two Olympics or any world championships for the next two years by the Court of Arbitration for Sport. The court has also blocked Russia from bidding to host any major sporting events for two years.
6. The World Health Organisation-led team is expected to go to China in the first week of January 2021 for investigating and examining the origins of the deadly Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that triggered the pandemic worldwide.
7. The United States Food and Drug Administration’s advisors have voted in favour of recommending that the agency must give emergency use authorization to the COVID vaccine of Moderna.
8. The Maharashtra government will be reimbursing the COVID-19 related medical expenses incurred by government employees and their family members.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|