- The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has directed Pakistan to review and reconsider Kulbhushan Jadhav’s death sentence order and give him a fair trial by providing him consular access. The ICJ ruled in favour of India by 15 to 1 votes.
2. Ayodhya dispute: The Supreme Court has allowed mediation process in the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid land dispute case to continue till July 31, after which the court will decide whether a hearing is required in the case.
3. World Health Organization (WHO) on Wednesday declared Ebola Outbreak in DR Congo as an International public health emergency after it threatened to spread to a major city and neighbouring nations. The deadly Ebola virus has killed over 1700 people in DR Congo.
4. Indian star sprinter Hima Das won her fourth gold in 15 days in the 200m race at the Tabor Athletics Meet in Czech Republic on July 17. Das finished first with a timing of 23.25 seconds.
5. Bengaluru based IT services firm Mind Tree Ltd has appointed A M Naik (the current chairman of L&T) as the company’s new non-executive chairman. Bengaluru-based IT services firm Mind Tree Ltd has recently been acquired by engineering giant Larsen and Toubro Ltd. Naik replaces Krishnakumar Natarajan, who resigned as the chairman and a board member from Mind Tree.
6. ISRO has declared in a recent tweet that launch of Chandrayaan-2 has been rescheduled for July 22, 2019. Chandrayaan-2 launch was called off due to technical snag but now Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has declared a new date for its launch.
7. Palau recently signed the International Solar Alliance (ISA), becoming the 76th signatory country to join ISA. The ISA was launched jointly by India and France in 2015 on the sidelines of the COP21 UN Climate Change Conference in Paris.
8. Nelson Mandela International Day is observed every year on 18 July in recognition of the former South African President Nelson Mandela’s contribution to the culture of peace and freedom. Year 2019 marks 100 years of the birth of Nelson Mandela.
9. Reliance completed the 100 percent stake acquisition of the British toy retailer Hamleys Global Holdings Ltd (HGHL) for 67.96 million pounds.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|