- Scientists have predicted that the India’s population may peak to about 1.6 billion in 2048, and decline by 32 per cent to around 1.09 billion in 2100, when it is also expected to be the world’s most populous country. The analysis, published in the journal The Lancet, used data from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017, and applied novel models to project future global, regional, and national population for 183 countries, including India, US, China, and Japan, and their mortality, fertility, and migration rates.
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) that operates the city airport said it is offering fully contact-less airport car parking service amid COVID-19.
- With the help of the tool, post offices and banks will be able to ascertain the TDS applicability rates on the cash withdrawals of above Rs. 20 lakh in case a person is a non- filer of the income tax return and that of above Rs. 1 crore in case of a filer of Income-tax return.
- Tunisia’s Prime Minister Elyes Fakhfakh resigned amid suspicions of conflict of interest because of his stake in a waste processing company that won government contracts worth 15 million euro.
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for providing a platform for both the companies to collaborate and support each other to address the emerging global opportunities in the airport business, including those in the Asia Pacific region.
- Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal announced that Poba Reserve Forest in Dhemaji district would be upgraded to a wildlife sanctuary.
- Tata group Chairman N Chandrasekaran and Lockheed Martin CEO Jim Taiclet will receive the USIBC Global Leadership Award this year. The USIBC Global Leadership Awards are conferred upon executives in recognition of outstanding leadership and for promoting Indo-US trade and business.
- The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has launched development projects in Andaman & Nicobar Islands worth Rs. 44 lakhs in order to strengthen the concept of Atmanirbhar Bharat through rural entrepreneurship.
- Former IAS officer and Maharashtra’s first woman Election Commissioner Neela Satyanarayan passed away at Seven Hills Hospital in Mumbai. The 1972 batch IAS officer was admitted to the hospital after she was diagnosed with COVID-19. She was 78.
- India and Chile joins the Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO) of the United Nations(UN) and co-hosted the official launch of 2021 International Year of Fruits and Vegetables, the side event of 2020 High-level Political forum – “On the road to the International Year of Fruits and Vegetables 2021.
Chile had championed to declare the year 2021 as an ‘International Year of Fruits and Vegetables’ by UN General Assembly in 2019
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|