- Uttar Pradesh has become the top state in the country to provide employment to the workers under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme MGNREGA.
- India’s forex reserves recently crossed the $500-billion mark for the first time in history due to higher foreign direct investment, foreign institutional investment.
- The UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) said in a report, India received $51 billion in foreign investment in 2019 and was the world’s 9th largest recipient of foreign direct investments (FDI) in 2019.
- The Ministry of Finance notified the appointment of Devendra Kumar Singh, Additional Secretary & Development Commissioner, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, as Central Government nominee Director on the Board of Directors of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
- India’s first solar-powered ferry, Aditya has been shortlisted for the Gustave Trouvé Award as the only entrant from Asia.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched Karmo Bhumi portal to help IT professionals, who returned to Bengal after losing jobs in the wake of COVID-19 outbreak.
- India’s first infectious disease diagnostic lab is now ready. This rapid response mobile labrotary is part of government AatmaNirbhar Bharat.
- Lt Gen (Retd) Raj Mohan Vohra, who was a 1971 war hero and a Maha Vir Chakra awardee, has died due to COVID-19. He was 88 years.
- The World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought is a United Nations observance each June 17.Its purpose is to raise awareness of the presence of desertification and drought, highlighting methods of preventing desertification and recovering from drought. This year the theme for World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought is “Food. Feed. Fibre”.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|