- The Government is using Superhero Vaayu to clear all queries related to Coronavirus and share healthy tips with kids on how to defeat COVID-19 pandemic.
- The World Bank has increased its COVID-19 response funding USD 14 billion from earlier 12 billion. The fund is aimed at supporting countries in their efforts to respond to the rapid spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Iran recently recorded the recovery of 103-year-old woman from coronavirus infection. The woman was hospitalised in Semnan for a week and then was discharged following full recovery. She is the oldest survivor of the deadly virus in Iran. The second oldest person to survive the virus was a 91-year-old man from Kerman, southeast of Iran. The elderly are known to be the most at risk from the virus.
- Saudi Arabia has called for a virtual summit of the G20 nations, a first for the Group. The nation is the current chair and it aims to bring together leaders of the G20 economies to discuss the current situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A parliamentary panel has reported annual post-harvest losses of Rs 61,000 crore in the fisheries sector. The panel observed that the losses stood at Rs 15000 crore for marine fisheries and the combined losses for marine and inland fisheries stood at Rs 61000 crore.
- Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II has cancelled all her appointments scheduled for the next few months. The Queen is set to leave the Buckingham Palace and spend time indoors in Windsor for the coming months. Her Majesty has taken this step in consultation with her medical experts and the UK government. She will though continue her audiences with Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
- The indigenously developed Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas made its first successful flight for final operational clearance (FOC). The FOC-Standard Tejas has advanced features like air-to-air refilling and Beyond Visual Range Missile System.
- The ‘Innovate for Accessible India’ campaign is an initiative launched by Microsoft India in partnership with NASSCOM Foundation for the empowerment of differently-abled people in India. Several special kinds of technical assistance programs will be provided so that the disabled people have better experience in their lives.
- The President of Iraq Barham Salih recently named Adnan Zurfi, former governor of the holy Shia city of Najaf. Adnan Zurfi has 30 days to set up his cabinet.
- A K Ajay Kumar has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Uganda. Currently he is working on the post of Joint Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs. He will soon take over this assignment.
- In order to provide need based health insurance coverage, insurers are introducing products for various specific diseases including vector borne diseases. For the purpose of meeting health insurance requirements of various sections, insurers are advised by Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India to design products covering the costs of treatment for Corona Virus.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|