- Veteran Indian boxer, Sarita Devi was elected unopposed as a member of the AIBA Athletes Commission. She was among the six boxers who were selected as members of the commission from 5 continents.
- The All India Muslim Personal Law Board and the Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind have decided to file a review petition against Supreme Court’s Ayodhya verdict. The Sunni Waqf board clarified that they would not be filing a review petition.
- India’s Ravi Prakash was awarded the BRICS-Young Innovator Prize for inventing affordable and indigenously-designed milk chilling unit. The milk chilling unit can be used by the small and marginal rural dairy farmers to cool milk from the point of production.
- Union Minister of Women and Child Development, Smriti Zubin Irani, launched the Bharatiya Poshan Krishi Kosh (BPKK) in New Delhi along with Bill Gates, co-chair of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. This Kosh is a repository of diverse crops of India across 128 agro-climatic zones.
- The Indian government has decided to extend the visa-on-arrival facility for the nationals of the United Arab Emirates. The visa-on-arrival facility will be available to the citizens of UAE for a period of up to 60 days with double entry for business, tourism, conference and medical purposes.
- Bilateral Maritime Exercise Zair-Al-Bahr began between Indian Navy and Qatari Emiri Navy on November 17, 2019. Indian Navy’s INS Trikand and Patrol Aircraft P8-I arrived at Doha to take part in the exercise that will conclude on November 21, 2019.
- Justice SA Bobde was sworn in as the 47th Chief Justice of India on November 18, 2019. He was administered the oath of office by President Ram Nath Kovind. He succeeds Justice Ranjan Gogoi.
- Gotabaya Rajapaksa is the brother of former Sri Lanka president Mahinda Rajapaksa. He defeated Premadasa with a difference of more than one lakh votes. Experts believe that now China can expand its presence in the region.
- The World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims is observed on the third Sunday of November every year. This year, the day was commemorated on November 17. The UN Day is dedicated to the memory of the people killed in road accidents. The 2019 theme of the day is – Life is not a car part.
- The National Press Day is observed annually on November 16. National Press Day is a symbol of free and responsible press. On this day the Press Council of India started working, which is a monitoring press related institutions. The Press Council of India is a legal quasi-judicial body created by an Act of Parliament.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|