- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched a ‘Poshan Sarkar’ program to ensure participation and leadership of local bodies-Gram Panchayats and Urban Bodies in the nutrition campaign.
- State-run engineering firm BHEL announced its tie up with SwissRapide AG to bring Maglev trains (magnetic levitation) to India. The Maglev Rail system hovers in the air instead of rolling, due to magnetic levitation, thus the vehicles have no physical contact with the guide way.
- The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD will be implementing a new loan scheme for women’s self help groups to start production of value added food products like chips, pickles, jams etc from the next Gandhi Jayanthi day on 2nd October.
- Titan Company Ltd, in collaboration with State Bank of India (SBI), introduced ‘Titan Pay’, powered by YONO SBI. Through this partnership, Titan and SBI are launching a range of stylish new watches with contactless payment functionality for the first time in India.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation on Engineers Day took a major step towards the development of an indigenously-built CBTC (Communication Based Train Control) based signaling technology for metro railway with the launch of the i-ATS, which is an important sub-system of the signaling system.
- India has joined the Djibouti Code of Conduct/ Jeddah Amendment, DCOC/JA, as Observer.
DCOC/JA is a grouping on maritime matters comprising 18 member states adjoining the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, the East Coast of Africa and Island countries in the Indian Ocean Region. India has joined Japan, Norway, the UK and the US as Observers to the DCOC/JA.
- Union Government has allocated more than Rs. 818 crore to promote online learning to mitigate the effect of COVID-19 pandemic. Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank said that over Rs. 267 crore have been allocated for online teacher training.
- Scholar, author and connoisseur of the arts Kapila Vatsyayan passed away.
Vatsyayan, who was awarded the Padma Vibhushan in 2011, was the founding director of the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts. A former nominated member of the Rajya Sabha, she was also chairperson of the Asia Project at the IIC.
- Canadian writer Margaret Atwood, whose sweeping body of work includes “The Handmaid’s Tale,” a depiction of a nightmarish totalitarian future for the United States, has won the top honor among the international Dayton Literary Peace Prizes. Atwood received the 2020 Richard C. Holbrooke Distinguished Achievement Award. She received $10,000 as prize money.
- The Gujarat government approved a letter of intent (LOI) for the world’s first Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) terminal at Bhavnagar port with a proposed investment of Rs 1,900 crore.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|