- The Delhi government has asked officials to use the new ‘Assess Koro Na’ app for door-to-door survey in COVID-19 containment zones to speed up decision-making by analysing real-time data, removing a major obstacle in the efforts to contain the virus.
- The Telangana government has launched a helpline to address mental health and psychological problems that may arise during the COVID-19 lockdown period.
- All postal employees, including Gramin Dak Sevaks, will get Rs 10 lakh compensation in case they succumb to COVID-19.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the licence of The Mapusa Urban Cooperative Bank (MUCB) as it does not have adequate capital and earning prospects virtually stopping the banking operations of the second largest cooperative bank in the State.
- Virtually doubling the timeframe for recognising a loan as a non-performing asset (NPA), the Reserve Bank announced an “asset classification stand still” for March-May, giving one more benefit to borrowers hurt by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- S&P Global Ratings on Friday slashed India growth forecast for the current fiscal to 1.8 per cent, from 3.5 per cent estimated earlier, on account of the lockdown to contain Covid-19 pandemic.
- Reserve Bank Governor Shaktikanta Das said the country’s foreign exchange reserves have risen by nearly USD 2 billion to USD 476.5 billion as of April 10.
- TVS Motor Company announced the acquisition of the United Kingdom’s most iconic sporting motorcycle ‘Norton’ in an all-cash deal, for £16 million, by acquiring certain assets of Norton Motorcycles (UK) (in administration), through one of TVS Motor’s overseas arms.
- Kerala-based institute has developed a diagnostic test for Covid-19 which it claims can furnish results in less than half the time taken by the method currently being used in the country and for a fraction of its cost — ₹1,000.
- Team of transatlantic scientists, using reanalyzed data from NASA’s Kepler space telescope, has discovered an Earth-size exoplanet orbiting in its star’s habitable zone, the area around a star where a rocky planet could support liquid water.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|