1. Ace Indian swimmer Srihari Nataraj created a national record in 50m backstroke while winning his second gold of the Uzbekistan Open Championship. The 20-year-old clocked 25.11 seconds to bag the top prize in the FINA-accredited Olympic qualifying event.
2. Former Zimbabwe captain Heath Streak was banned for eight years from all cricket after he accepted five charges of breaching the ICC anti-corruption code, including disclosing inside information and facilitating corrupt approaches.
3. Oscar-winning Italian director-actor Roberto Benigni of ‘Life is Beautiful’ fame has been honoured with the Golden Lion for Lifetime Achievement of the 78th Venice International Film Festival, organisers announced.
4. The much-awaited autobiography of Suresh Raina, titled ‘Believe – What Life and Cricket Taught Me’, is set to hit the bookstands in May 2021.It will be published by the prestigious publishing house, Penguin India.
5. Eight Indian states – Jharkhand, Mizoram, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh and West Bengal — are highly vulnerable to climate change, according to a national climate vulnerability assessment report.
6. Special Forces of India and Kyrgyzstan began a two-week military exercise in Bishkek with a focus on counter-terror drills. This is the 8th Edition of India-Kyrgyzstan military Exercise.
7. With the resurgence of COVID-19 cases posing risks to economic recovery, leading brokerages have downgraded India’s GDP growth projections for the current fiscal year to as low as 10 per cent on local lockdowns threatening fragile recovery.
8. Hindustan Unilever (HUL) and Google, in association with MyGov India, the Government of India’s citizen engagement program, announced a Hackathon with the aim to encourage and find innovative solutions for conserving freshwater usage, and to address water scarcity problems in India.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|