1. Government said that 278 lakh households have been provided tap water connections under Jal Jeevan Mission. At present more than six crore rural households in the country are getting potable water in their households through taps.
2. Touted as the next man-made wonder, the world’s tallest rail bridge on the Chenab in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory is expected to be completed by 2021.
3. India and Bangladesh will reopen the Chilahati-Haldibari rail link after nearly 55 years. It was cut off during the 1965 India-Pakistan war. The inauguration of the rail link takes place during the Virtual Summit of the Prime Ministers of India and Bangladesh.
4. India has pledged USD one million to the World Anti-Doping Agency’s scientific research budget, the “highest among contributions made by other world governments.
5. Government of India and World Bank have signed 400 million dollar project to protect India’s poor and vulnerable from the impact of COVID-19. This is the second operation in a programmatic series of two.
6. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has been awarded with the prestigious Golden Peacock Environment Management Award for the year 2020 in the Steel Sector by the Institute of Directors.
7. International Migrants Day is a global event observed on December 18. The day recognises the importance of protecting the rights and dignity of migrants around the world. This year, the theme of the International Organization for Migration is “Reimagining Human Mobility”.
8. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully launched its 42nd communication satellite CMS-01 from the Second Launch Pad (SLP) of Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|