- India continues to remain ranked 43rd on an annual World Competitiveness Index compiled by Institute for Management Development (IMD) with some traditional weaknesses like poor infrastructure and insufficient education investment keeping its ranking low.
- India was elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for a two-year term after winning 184 votes in the 193-member General Assembly.
- Beijing-headquartered Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved a $750 million loan to India to help the government strengthen its battle against the adverse impact of COVID-19 pandemic on poor and vulnerable households.
- Car market leader Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) said it has partnered with Karur Vysya Bank to offer simpler and flexible financing schemes for new customers.
- Two Indian firms, Zest Money and Stellapps figure in a new list of Tech Pioneers released by the World Economic Forum (WEF) which described these 100 entities as future headline-makers addressing global issues with cutting-edge technology.
- A significant move, Indian software major, Infosys announced that it will make its business net zero carbon by 2040, ten years ahead of the deadline set out by the Paris Agreement.
- Shakhriyar Mamedyarov from Azerbaijan became the winner of the World Stars Sharjah Online Chess Championship 2020, a double round-robin tournament with 10 min +3 sec time control organized by the Sharjah Cultural & Chess Club.
- Bayern Munich has been crowned Bundesliga champions for an eighth successive season after a 1-0 win at Werder Bremen.
- Trustees of the fund, which is called Prime Minister’s Citizens Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM CARES) Fund, appointed Sunil Kumar Gupta of “SARC & Associates, Chartered Accountants, New Delhi, as the auditors” for three years.
- Germany sought to mobilize the public 0to download a new smartphone app that seeks to help break the chain of coronavirus infections, one of several such apps in Europe that governments hope will revive travel and tourism.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|