- Former Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi was on November 19, 2020 sworn in as pro-tem speaker of the newly elected 17th Bihar Legislative Assembly. Bihar Governor Phagu Chauhan administered him the oath of office at Rajbhavan in Patna.
- Former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi’s birth anniversary is observed on November 19, 2020. She was born on November 19, 1917. Indira Gandhi was India’s first woman Prime Minister and had served from 1966 to 1977 and then from 1980 till her assassination in 1984.
- World Toilet Day is observed every year on November 19th. This year, the day is being celebrated with the theme ‘Sustainable Sanitation and Climate Change’. The day is observed to raise awareness regarding how almost 4.2 billion people are living without proper access to sanitation.
- American drug giant Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech confirmed on November 18, 2020 that they have concluded the phase 3 study of their COVID-19 vaccine candidate. Pfizer’s BNT162b2 COVID vaccine was found to be 95 percent effective after the last-stage trial.
- The Delhi government has decided to increase the fine for not wearing masks from Rs 500 to Rs 2000. The announcement was made by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on November 19, 2020 in the wake of rising coronavirus cases in the national capital.
- The United Arab Emirates has temporarily halted the issuance of new visit visas to visitors from 12 countries including Pakistan until further notice.
- The Indian Navy on November 18, 2020 received the ninth Boeing P-8I surveillance plane from the US at its naval airbase in Goa. This is expected to provide a major boost to India’s anti-submarine warfare capabilities.
- Pakistan Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) on November 19, 2020 sentenced JuD Chief and 26/11 Mumbai Terror Attack Mastermind Hafiz Saeed to ten years of imprisonment in two terror funding related cases.
- At the invitation of His Majesty King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will be attending the 15th G20 Summit chaired by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, under the theme “Realizing the Opportunities of 21st Century for All” on 21-22 November 2020. The meeting will be held in a virtual format. The focus of the upcoming G20 Summit will be on an inclusive, resilient, and sustainable recovery from the COVID-19. During the G 20 Summit, the leaders will discuss pandemic preparedness and the ways and means to restore jobs. The leaders will also share their vision for building an inclusive, sustainable, and resilient future.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|