- IRCTC has started Special Buddha Circuit Train to connect all Buddha pilgrimages. This train is equipped with modern facilities and will travel to 26 places in eight days.
- Shahbaz Nadeem is a left-arm spinner who has made a debut in third test-match of India vs South Africa series. He is 30 years old. He is assisting R Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja in the match.
- NASA’s Christina Koch and Jessica Meir have made a world record with their spacewalk which was organized without a male companion. It was the fourth spacewalk of Christina Koch while first of Jessica Meer.
- India’s first Sainik School was established in the year 1961 in Maharashtra. After that, Sainik Schools were opened in Kunjpura in Haryana, Kapurthala in Punjab, Balachadi in Gujarat and Chittorgarh in Rajasthan. It will be the first time when girl students will get admission in Sainik School.
- Thailand’s Khon Ramleela has been included in UNESCO’s list of intangible cultural heritage. It is a masked dance depicting scenes from Ramlila. Uttar Pradesh Government will prepare some artists from the state for this art.
- India will organise Interpol’s 91st General Assembly on the occasion of 75th Independence Day of India. It was established in 1923 and India was included in the organization in 1949. Earlier, India had organized general assembly in 1997.
- Maharashtra and Haryana assemblies will be going to polls on October 21, 2019 (Monday). Along with the assembly elections, by-polls for two Lok Sabha constituencies and 51 Assembly seats will also take place on the same day.
- Senior IPS officer Anup Kumar Singh was appointed as the Director-General of the National Security Guard (NSG). Singh is a 1985-batch IPS officer of Gujarat Cadre.
- The President of India Ram Nath Kovind met his Philippines counterpart President Duterte and signed four agreements. These agreements are covering domains like security, maritime, science and technology and tourism.
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd died at the age of 62. He was also the CEO of HP before this position. During his tenure, there was a 37% increase in annual profits of Oracle shares.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|