- India has been ranked 94 out of 107 countries in the recent Global Hunger Index 2020. India has been put under the serious hunger category this time. India was ranked 102 in 2019 out of 117 nations.
- Gujarat government has decided to set up the world’s biggest zinc smelter project in Dosawada in Tapi district of Gujarat.
- The 8th edition of the annual Indian Navy (IN) and Sri Lankan Navy (SLN) bilateral maritime exercise SLINEX-20 starts from October 19 to October 21, 2020, in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been invited by Bangladesh to celebrate the nation’s 50 years of Independence on March 26, 2021.
- The Delhi Government has decided to deploy 50 Hydrogen-Enriched Compressed Natural Gas, HCNG-based buses from October 20, 2020 onwards, as a part of the Government’s plan to combat air pollution in the national capital.
- The government has decided to further extend the Air India bid deadline till December 15, 2020 to attract potential suitors.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath launched the ‘Mission Shakti’ programme on October 17, 2020 to ensure the safety of women in the state. The Mission will be implemented for six months till the ‘Basant Navratri’ in April 2021.
- Japan’s Nozomi Okuhara clinched the Denmark Open title beating three-time badminton world champion Carolina Marin in women’s singles. Okuhara got the better of Marin in two games 21-19, 21-17.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|