1. The Union Government has reportedly decided to offer an advance payment of over Rs 4,500 crore to the Serum Institute of India (SII) and Bharat Biotech to secure future supplies of Covid-19 vaccines.
2. Puglya, a Marathi film, has won the ‘Best Foreign Language Feature’ at the Moscow International Film Festival 2021. The achievement continues Puglya’s immensely successful international stint as the movie has been winning accolades at foreign festivals. Director Vinod Sam Peter’s movie is about a pug and two boys.
3. The United Kingdom has added India to its travel “red list” on a precautionary basis. This came after the nation reported 103 cases of a coronavirus variant that was first identified in India. This means that anyone who is not a UK or Irish resident or a British citizen cannot enter the UK if they’ve been in India in the previous 10 days.
4. Indian weightlifter Mirabai Chanu created a new world record on April 17, 2021 in Clean and Jerk after she lifted 119 kg at the Asian Weightlifting Championships in Tashkent.
5. Delhi has imposed a week-long curfew from 10 pm on April 19 till 5 am on April 26th. Prior to this, the state had imposed a night curfew. The Delhi CM said that the surge of new COVID-19 infections has left the healthcare infrastructure stretched to its limits and caused an acute shortage of oxygen.
6. Russian Space Agency ‘Roscosmos’ is all set with its mission to launch its spacecraft ‘Luna 25’ on October 1, 2021, towards the icy South pole of the Moon. After 45 years since their last landing on the Moon, Russian scientists are taking up the project to study the water beneath the surface at the South Pole of the Moon.
7. Italy on April 17, 2021, launched its first-ever mega food park and food processing unit in India. The pilot project ‘The Mega Food Park’, with the signing of a Letter of Intent between the Fanidhar Mega Food Park in Gujarat and the ICE Office in Mumbai, was launched virtually.
8. Lunar exploration firm iSpace said it will transport a United Arab Emirates unmanned rover to the Moon next year, as the Gulf state seeks to expand its space sector.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|