- Virat Kohli, the captain of the Indian cricket team, was ranked first in the Forbes’ list of top-100 celebrities of India. Akshay Kumar is in second place and Salman Khan in third place in this list.
- The Forbes top-100 Indian celebrities list for the year 2019 ranks Indian skipper Virat Kohli at the top position this year, displacing Salman Khan. The other celebrities in the top 5 of the list include Akshay Kumar at the second rank, Salman Khan at the third rank and Amitabh Bachchan at the fourth position. Shah Rukh Khan does not feature in the top 5, he is ranked sixth in the list.
- Indian spinner Kuldeep Yadav has become the first Indian bowler to take two ODI hat-tricks. He created the record during India’s second ODI against West Indies at the VDCA Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam on December 18, 2019.
- Anand Mahindra on December 20, 2019 announced his decision to step down as the Executive Chairman of the Mahindra Group. He will be stepping down officially from the position from April 1, 2020. He will then function as the Non-Executive Chairman of the company.
- Portugal Prime Minister Antonio Costa has announced the Gandhi Citizenship Education Award, inspired by his thoughts and life, to help perpetuate the ideals of Mahatma Gandhi. Antonio Costa said that Gandhi Citizenship Award will be dedicated to social welfare.
- The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has recently conducted a successful test of the Artillery Missile System Pinaka Mark-II. This system is capable of firing 12 rockets in just 44 seconds.
- International Day of Human Solidarity is celebrated by the United Nations on 20 December every year. The United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution for this day on 22 December 2005.
- Punjab Agricultural University recently developed a processing-grade white onion variety for commercial farming. This variety of onion can be processed and it can meet with the requirements of the state demands. In 1994, the university developed an onion variety called Punjab White. Its average yield was 135 quintals per acre.
- The European Union left Poland out of a 2050 climate neutrality agreement after hours of summit haggling with three poorer eastern member states that demanded more funds for economic transition and support for nuclear power.
- England cricketer Ben Stokes has been voted BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2019. The England batsman became the first cricketer to win the prize since Andrew Flintoff in 2005 after a summer of batting heroics during both the World Cup and the Ashes.
- With a view to promote sustainable agriculture and climate resilient farming systems the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Board of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) to facilitate the action research and up-scaling of the various technologies and innovative farmer models developed by the ICAR.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|